Essay about Drivers Ignore The Speed Limit
- Drink driving: 31% of driving fatalities are caused by drink driving. Safe driving requires the driver to be alert and for the driver to be able to make quick decisions whereas alcohol does the opposite to the body as it makes the body slow the reaction time slows down , images become blurry, concentration and coordination levels go down and etc. all of these
Factors combined can cause a major accident.
Distracted driving: Not only does distracted driving endanger other drives amongst the road it also endangers passengers and pedestrians. Distracted driving is the leading cause to injury and death due to serious car accidents, 65% of accidents are caused purely by distracted driving. Many drivers are distracted while driving from things such as;
- Talking on the phone
- Texting people
- While driving , reaching to find objects within the vehicle
- Looking at things other the road
- Reading posts, tweets, texts, books etc.
- Getting ready in the car – applying makeup doing hair etc.
- Fatigue: Fatigued driving is not seen as one of the major causes of accidents while driving but it is just as serious. Fatigue and driving is…