BIS 155 Final Essay example
Note: This is a one part question.
• Each employee could have a standard hourly rate between $10.00 and $30.00 per hour.
• Each employee qualifies to earn overtime at a rate of 1.5 of his or her hourly rate for every hour greater than 40 hours.
• Each employee will have a standard 7.65% deduction for social security
• Each employee will have a standard 14.00% deduction for Federal Taxes
• Each employee will have a standard 5.33% deduction for State …show more content…
(Points : 40)
For the automotive part:
1) Explain how you will visually represent the data for the total sales of the individual inventory categories for each location for the time periods shown.
The data can be represented by an Excel chart. Just use the total sales against the corresponding categories compared with the data on store locations.
2) Once you ahve finished the above tasks, you plan to send the Excel workbook to your manager for evaluation. Your manager is presenting your findings to the Board of Directors for justification for additional capital expenditures. The visually representations need to be concise and clear by able to support the requested expenditures. Explain how you would use the integration features of MS Office to incorporate the Excel information into other presentation media.
This is easily done by integrating the actual Excel table or range in the PowerPoint presentation. Even better yet, you can “embed” an Excel chart