Ba 578 Final Exam - Latest 2014 Essay examples
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JohnMate1122@gmail.com FinalExam v There are 4 parts:
Part A: True/ False (1-15)
Part B: Answer the following questions (16-21)
Part C: Select the correct answer for the following questions (22-60)
Part D: Work Problem (61-71) **All work must be shown step by step** v Two different ways to submit your answer sheet
1. Scan your answer sheet and place it inONE FILEat drop-box. (preferable)
2. Use MS-Word and place it in a drop-box. v **Excel is not acceptable for this test
v …show more content…
Part B:Answer the following questions (16-21)
16. What is the Null Hypothesis? Explain.
17. What is the Alternative Hypothesis? Explain.
18. Explain how you decide what statement goes into the null hypothesis and what statement go into the alternative hypothesis.
19. When should the z-test be used?
20. When should the t-test be used? 21. What is a critical value?
Part C: Multiple Choice (22–60) ___ ___ 22. The variable about which the investigator wishes to make predictions or estimates is called the ____.
a. dependent variable b. unit of association
c. independent variable d. discrete variable ___ __