Use Of Olive Oil Essay
The Olive and its fruits are mainly cultivated for its oil. Olive oil is known for its culinary uses and it is used to manufacture various cosmetics. Olive oil is very commonly used in the Mediterranean cuisine. It works great as a salad dressing and food cooked in olive oil is really healthy and light. Olives are very rich in vitamins, polyphenols, natural fatty acids and antioxidants which make it one of the most popular ingredients in various anti-aging products. It helps to protect, nourish and hydrate the skin. It helps to regenerate the cells of the skin and keep wrinkles at bay. Olive oil is extremely beneficial for the hair. It makes a wonderful conditioner and adds a healthy shine to the hair.
Olive …show more content…
Cultivation – Wikipedia - Encyclopedia Universal Europeo Americana. Volume 15. Madrid. 1981. Espasa-Calpe S.A. ISBN 84-239-4500-6 (Complete Encyclopedia) and ISBN 84-239-4515-4 (Volume 15 )
2. Olive tree cultivation
3. Olive varieties – Varieties of olives
4. Nutrients in Olive Oil – Stylecraze – Ravi Teja 23rd May, 2016 - cstylecraze.com/articles/amazing-benefits-of-olive-oil-that-you-never-knew
5. Olive - The world's healthiest foods
6. Anthocyanins - superberries - Anthocyanins: What They Are and How They Benefit You
Posted by Superberries on 11/10/2014 to Health Articles
7. Hydroxycinnamic acid benefits – Tom 2007
8. Benefits of copper for skin – Stylecraze – Saba 19th November 2015
1. Body lotion – Nourishes and softens the skin.
2. Anti-aging cream – Maintains the elasticity of the skin and prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Makeup remover – Helps to remove tough makeup gently.
4. Face Masks – Refreshes the skin.
5. Eye cream – Helps to get rid of dark circles.
6. Shampoo and conditioner – Conditions and hydrates the hair.
Keywords – Olive, olive oil, moisturizing, conditioner, makeup remover
Tags – Salad, antioxidant, anti-aging,