Essay The Three Gentleman Case Study
But Mr, Ekdahl wants the right persons at the right job for every job. Michael Milanese had been the chief architect of a new performance-review system that Ekdahl was about to implement across all six of Circale's global locations. Circale Corporation has also been a past sufferer of unjustified cuts where in they just fired the employees from the organizations they merged with.
The project was then dragged on to Fierst who was able to persuade the …show more content…
The following aspects of employees can be graded on a 5 point scale:-
1) Experience with the firm or in the relevant field.
2) History of working in successful projects in the firm or any other firms related to the concerned field.
3) Energy level of working in the firm.
4) Punctuality of the employees in the firm.
5) Future prospects of the company / department manager from the particular employee(He should take help of the concerned manager for this )
6) Goals of the Employees with the interest of firm into picture
7) Past history regarding to indirect involvement in unethical activities. He should take help of the concerned manager for this) Blunders in Germany and Brazil can be reviewed here.
He can ask the managers to grade this on the basis of very detailed explained grading system . So that manager is not left with an option of making the grades in his mind. Also managers should be given an opportunity to tell how much he favors a particular employee and how much he doesn’t. He should then give weights to each of the grades and prepare a final grade which will help him know the actual performance of the employees.
The Second thing I would like to mention in my