Daa Pros And Cons
Some argued that by providing DACA it 's going to cost the states a lot of money because they have to issue driver’s license. However, it has been proven that since DACA was implemented the economy has grown and it has created a lot of new jobs. The center for American …show more content…
It will help the economy, the United States who stands as a nation who protects the human rights, win back the political popularity of parties and of course help individuals who had nothing to do with their parent’s decisions. They should not be punished for something they have no power on.
Alternative 1, remain with the Status Quo, which is DACA of 2012, as of now 1.17 million are currently eligible for the program. With this program as mentioned before has created a lot of new jobs, more people been able to go to college, leading to economic growths locally and nationwide. For this program the individual must:
• are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
• came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
• have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present.
• entered the U.S. without inspection or fell out of lawful visa status before June 15, 2012;
• were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with