Food Safety In The Workplace
1. Make sure that the sink has warm water, towels and soap.
2. Then get your hands wet, and apply soap.
3. After applying soap, scrub your hands, wrists and your fore arms for 20 seconds.
4. Make sure that you wash your hands in between your fingernails and fingers.
5. Finally, dry you hands with a paper towel.
Those are the steps to wash your hands properly. The second way to practice personal hygiene is to keep your fingernails trimmed, so that you can scrub …show more content…
However, this can be avoided by practicing three easy strategies. These strategies are personal hygiene, managing temperature control, and avoiding cross contamination. By practicing these steps in your kitchen, you can improve the quality of your food. That is why you should practice these three steps in your kitchen. There are 3 important factors in Food Service Industry, which are personal hygiene, managing temperature control and avoiding