The Defendants Detrimental Harm
28. Both the Defendant’s children’s records demonstrate the detrimental harm that the Plaintiff has continuously brought to the Defendant’s children in her efforts to alienate them from their father. Additionally, as noted, the Defendant’s son who has not had visitation with him for several years now has a criminal record and has demonstrated a total disregard for the law and for law enforcement officers.
CONTEMPT OF COURT
29. On Friday, February 12, 2016, the Defendant 's daughter came to the Defendant 's home by riding the …show more content…
When the Defendant fell asleep, the Plaintiff picked up the Defendant’s daughter from his home without permission or knowledge.
31. When the Defendant woke up, he found his daughter gone because she called her mom to come and take her home because she didn 't want to take an educational assessment test that the Defendant asked her to take so that she may attend a new school that he was looking at for her.
32. The Defendant then contacted the Plaintiff and demanded her to return his daughter to his home.
33. The Plaintiff refused to return the Defendant 's daughter.
34. The following day, the Defendant tried to pick up his daughter at the Plaintiff 's house, and the Plaintiff was gone leaving his daughter alone as usual. The Defendant 's daughter refused to come out of the house.
35. Therefore, because of the action of the Plaintiff, the Defendant visitation with his daughter was cut short and did not occur in accordance with this Court 's order.
36. Due to the willful actions of the Plaintiff, the time lost was for the February 12, 2016 (Friday), February 13, 2016 (Saturday), February 14, 2016 (Sunday), and February 15, 2016 (Monday) visitation times.