Essay The Alcohol Limits Of Alcohol
1. Failure to do major work in family or at work place.
2. drinking in various situations like driving a car.
3. Breaking up of relationship.
4. Social and mental balance disruptions.
Units of alcohol:
. The unit of alcohol is 10ml of pure alcohol, which is about half a pint of normal strength or a single measure (25ml) of spirits. A small glass (125ml) of wine contains about one-and-a-half units of alcohol. Men should not regularly drink more than 3-4 units of alcohol a day, and women should not regularly drink more than 2-3 units a day. ‘Regularly ' means drinking this amount every day or most days of the week. It 's also recommended that both men and women should have at least two alcohol-free days each week recommended daily limits (Alcohol Misuse, 2010). The following are the risk strategies related to drug abuse;
TYPES OF ALCOHOLICS IN THE SOCIETY. 1. The young type This group constitutes the largest and least group seeking help for their problems.
2. The young anti-social sub type This includes those categories in the mid –twenties comprises of both alcohol and drinking problems and usually have depression or other mental…