Subway Marketing Plan Essay
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: SUBWAY (restaurants) is an American fast-food franchise owned by Doctor’s Associates, Inc. Subway was founded by Peter Buck and Fred Deluca, with its first restaurant being set up in Bridgeport, U.S in 1965. The franchise runs 38,813 restaurants in 99 countries. Today, the SUBWAY brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain. The SUBWAY franchise provides variety of great testing and healthier foods and the third largest fast food chain. Being a part of highly competitive market, SUBWAY has to complete other fast food franchise like McDonald, Pizza Hut, Burger King, and KFC. In this situation SUBWAY has to adopt rigorous marketing plan in order to maintain sales growth and …show more content…
Some of them are:
* Amusement Parks * Colleges and Universities * Convention centers * Stadiums * Hospitals * Super Markets * Airports * Truck stops etc.
Marketing mix consists of 4p’s:
Suitable with cost for everybody.
Subway using fresh materials and healthier sandwich. Moreover, Subway provides a variety of sandwiches that suit customer taste. Such as Meat, Ham and Veggie.
* Place For the locations of subway, it’s easy to find subway sandwich stores. In addition, Subway locations around the world ( 38,813 in 99 countries)
* Promotion Subway provides a coupon discounts for customer in every month and quickly promotion. Moreover, subway provides $5 foot-long promotion to customer, and the promotion has been very successful for the chain.
These are the major things to be considered in the marketing mix.
9. FUTURE MARKET OF SUBWAY: Although, SUBWAY has achieved better marketing position and brand image in the fast food industry, they face many challenges in marketing environment. Specially most of the recent challenges are been created by economic down turn in the world. Economic downturn is being affected all of the