Physical Signs That Show There Is Diversity Within Your Community
Unit 1: Exploring Equality and Diversity
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Name: john Braithwaite
1. What is meant by diversity?
Diversity literally means difference. Diversity recognises that …show more content…
It’s important to respect differences because that's what we all have uncommon. No two people are just alike. if we all where the world would be boring we don’t always know the people we judge their past life or their sexual orientation Just because people believe something different to you, or look different, or have a different culture they have the right to hold all those things, just as you do we see people in different clothing styles, we might not like their styles but we might have a red car they might not like the car, but most people respect peoples personal space
If as a national we respect their differences this will cut down on conflicts and help break down bad feeling and help build a better understanding and tolerances
Respect is always best in gender as peoples as we need to respect there sexual gender as they could be gay or lesbian in a same sex marriage or trying to understand their gender
We use this term to the group with which you share a common cultural identity (the country you come