This is the perfect pork chop recipe to make if you are looking to spoil yourself during the weekend. These pork chops are smothered in a golden mushroom sauce and baked to perfection.
Makes: 6 Servings
Total Prep Time: 1 Hour and 15 Minutes
• 6 Pork Chops, Boneless Variety
• ¼ tsp. of Salt, Seasoned Variety and For Taste
• ¼ tp. Of Black Pepper, For Taste
• 1 Onion, Finely Chopped
• ½ Cup of Mushrooms, Fresh and Thinly Sliced
• 2, 10.75 Ounce Cans of Mushroom Soup, Golden Variety and Condensed
1. The first thing that you will want to do is preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. While your oven is heating up rinse your pork chops under some running water and pat dry with a few paper towels. …show more content…
Place your pork chops into a large sized baking dish.
4. Use a small sized bowl and add in your onions, mushrooms and condensed soup. Stir thoroughly to combine and pour over your pork chops.
5. Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place into your oven to bake for the next 45 minutes. After this time remove your aluminum foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
6. Remove from your oven and allow to cool for the next 5 minutes before serving. Stuffed Gouda and Bacon Pork Chops
If you are looking for the ultimate pork chop recipe that is still elegant enough to serve up during special occasions, then this is the perfect dish for you. When making this dish do not stuff these chops too much or else the cooking time will be off.
Makes: 2 Servings
Total Prep Time: 35 Minutes
• 2 Ounces of Gouda Cheese, Smoked and Finely Shredded
• 4 Slices of Bacon, Fully Cooked and Crumbled
• ¼ Cup of Parsley, Fresh and Roughly Chopped
• 1/8 tsp. of Black Pepper, For Taste
• 2 Pork Chops, Center Cut Variety and Bone …show more content…
These pork chops are incredibly delicious and pairs excellently with some fresh parsley and smooth mashed potatoes.
Makes: 4 Servings
Total Prep Time: 45 Minutes
• 1 Tbsp. of Oil, Vegetable Variety
• 4 Pork Chips, Thick Cut
• 3 tsp. of Salt, Seasoning Variety
• 2 tsp. of Black Pepper, For Taste
• 1 Onion, Cut Into Thin Strips
• 1 Cup of Water, Warm
1. First rub your pork chops with at least two teaspoons of your seasoning salt and a dash of black pepper.
2. Then heat up a large sized skillet placed over medium heat. Add in your oil and once your oil is hot enough add in your pork chops. Cook until brown in color.
3. Once browned add in your onions and water into your skillet. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Allow your mixture to simmer for the next 20 minutes.
4. After this time flip your pork chops and season with a dash of salt and pepper. Cover again and cook for the next 10 minutes or until your water has been fully evaporated and your onions are golden brown in color.
5. Remove and serve with your caramelized onions served on