Essay on Nvq Level 3 Adult Social Care
1. Explain what it means to have a duty of care in own work role.
It is very important as we are responsible for all the members while they are attending the project and it would not be professional if any of them were to come to any harm.
2. Explain how duty of care contributes to the safeguarding of protection of individuals.
Duty of care is a requirement to exercise a reasonable degree of attention and caution to avoid negligence which would lead others to harm. You need to be aware of the surrounds at all time and check if there are any hazards which could be harmful.
2. Know how to address conflicts or dilemmas that may arise between an individual’s rights and the …show more content…
2. Know how to respond to suspected or alleged abuse
1. Explain the actions to take if there are suspicions that and individual is being abused.
First of all I would go see if there is an immediate danger. Then I would report it to my Line Manager if I felt they did not action upon it I would go to the Manager, I felt the same about them then I would report it straight to their Social Worker.
2. Explain the actions to take if an individual alleges that they are being abused ❖ Take them to a quiet room with no one in so they can have