Ntc 362 Complete Course (Fundamentals of Networking) Week 1-5
ucts >> NTC 362 Complete Course (Fundamentals of Networking) Week 1-5
NTC 362 All Individual & Learning Team Assignments and Dqs
Individual Tele-communications Evolution Timeline
Research the evolution of the telecommunications industry based on this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
Create a timeline illustrating the major milestones of the telecommunications industry, including networking and voice, using Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint®, or Excel®.
Include five to ten major events, including legal decisions, with a brief …show more content…
Individual INDP, Part 2
Review the assignment instructions in the University of Phoenix Material: Integrative Network Design Project.
Write a 3- to 5-page paper that includes the following based on your chosen Virtual Organization:
• Explain the importance of communication protocols.
• Identify the protocols in your design and provide rationale for your decision.
• Define the overall network architecture.
• Explain the usefulness of a traffic analysis.
• Explain the terms latency, response time, and jitter, and describe their effect on overall network performance and on the performance of your chosen organization’s network.
• Explain the effect of data rates on each part of the network.
• Describe strategies to ensure the availability of network access in switched and routed networks.
• Self-assess your work against the Peer Evaluation Rating Scale.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Learning Team Protocol Paper
Write a 3- to 5-page paper in which you do the following:
• Describe the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) protocol model.
• Identify the advantages and disadvantages of circuit switching and packet switching—X.25, Frame Relay, Asynchronous Transfer Mode2, and Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)—regarding performance, speed and throughput potential, and end-to-end transmission reliability and predictability.