Essay on Microsoft Basics Exam
Exam: 038247RR - Microsoft Word
When you have completed your exam and reviewed your answers, click Submit Exam. Answers will not be recorded until you hit Submit Exam. If you need to exit before completing the exam, click Cancel Exam.
Questions 1 to 20: Select the best answer to each question. Note that a question and its answers may be split across a page break, so be sure that you have seen the entire question and all the answers before choosing an answer.
1. The merge process involves which two types of files?
A. Primary and secondary
B. Mail merge template and mailings
C. Text and merge fields
D. Main document and data source
2. How would you insert a section break in a document?
A. Press Ctrl+Enter.
B. Click …show more content…
17. When pointed over text within a paragraph, the cursor takes the shape of a/an
A. four-headed arrow.
C. left-pointing arrow.
D. right-pointing arrow.
18. How can you achieve an effect like that shown in the image?
A. Click Drop Cap in the Text group.
B. Click Dropped Indent in the Insert tab.
C. Click Enlarged Font in the Insert group.
D. Click Enlarged Cap in the Text group.
19. Suppose you want to delete an existing file from within Word. What would you do?
A. Click on the File button, choose Recent, open the file, and select Delete.
B. Click on the File button, choose Save As, find the file, right click on the file, and select Delete.
C. Click on Save As and give the file a new file name.
D. Open the file in Word, click on Save As, and save the file to the Recycle Bin.
20. What is the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Z used for?
A. It will undo a change.
B. It will save a document.
C. It will redo a change.
D. It will check the spelling of a document.