Marketing Research on Vodafone Plc Essay
This report presents an in-depth business; strategic analysis of Vodafone Group Plc.The report provides a comprehensive insight into the company, including strategy formulation, strategy planning, strategy evaluation and selection as well as strategy implementation. This will involve in investigating the organization’s external environment, to identify Opportunities and threats it might face, and its strategic capacity, capabilities to isolate key strengths and weakness as well as indentify the significant of significant of the stakeholder analysis and environment and organizational audit
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
A Multi-National Company named Vodafone is one the leading …show more content…
Stakeholder Holder Analysis is very important to any organization. Significant of Stakeholder Holder Analysis of Vodafone PLC.
1. Vodafone PLC can use the opinions of the most powerful stakeholders to shape companies projects at an early stage. Not only does this make it more likely that they will support to organization, their input can also improve the quality of Vodafone future.
2. Gaining support from powerful stakeholders can help Vodafone PLC to win more resources. This makes it more likely that your projects will be successful.
3. By communicating with stakeholders early and often, company can ensure that they know what company is doing and fully understand the benefits of company’s project .this means they can support companies actively when necessary.
4 Vodafone PLC can anticipate what people's reaction to companies future project may be, and build into companies plan the actions that will win people's support
5. draws out the interests of stakeholders in relation to the problems which the Vodafone’s future plans which seeking to address.
6. Vodafone cans identifies conflicts of interest and potential conflict
7. Helps provide an overall picture
8. Helps identify relationships between different stakeholders - helps possible coalition.
1.3 Environment and Organizational Audit
1.3.1 Environmental Audits