Essay about Journal Service
Service describes as any act or function performed for a customer or client. As more firms join the competitive market with similar product, service becomes important differentiator that also very important for customer. All services are experiences from the customer deliver from people who involved; the invisible process and the physical evidence. Services here in some way delivers differently with my culture back home in Indonesia. However, the goal is the same to achieve customer satisfaction and increase firm’s revenue from the satisfied customer.
Most of the services that I encountered here in USA are from restaurants or transportation firms. First, I acknowledge the different level of politeness, some of the attitude …show more content…
1. Great employee (people)
* The branch manager has initiative to become a customer service when the queuing line for customer service was long and he gave us a complete explanation for the products. Also he gave us free T-Shirt for our patience to wait.
* The teller always asked me whether my account is okay or are there any problems. In addition, they always smile and greet me consistently.
* When I came with my family the receptionist instantly offer a candy to my 3 years old son while we waiting for customer service and this really impressed me.
2. Fast & Reliable Process
* I need a bank statement as one of the requirements to get a visa to UK for my Smith Experience trip. It only needs no more than 10 minutes to have the statement ready and the process was easy and convenience for me.
* I was ordered a specific design of debit card and when I filled in the form it was very user friendly and the card arrived in time.
* I am also using online banking through internet and I use it to pay or transfer money, all of my online transaction has been success and it’s very easy to use also very safe.
3. Well-organized office lay out (physical evidence)
* I am also impressed with the layout when we can easily go to the teller or customer service and it organized really well.
* The desk for us to fill in the…