Inflatable Water Slide Park Case Study
When I was a child, I was crazy for playing in inflatable castle and water park yet those are too expensive and far from my house. In the recent years, there are a variety of inflatable water parks which are comfortable and affordable. Then children can enjoy the healthy outdoor games every week in the back yard, and their parents manage to throw the worries about high-priced tickets and the harmful chemicals in pools.
1. So what is an inflatable water slide park?
Inflatable water slides are huge soft elastic toys made for a family or a group of people. Commonly, they are made of a thick strong PVC or vinyl and nylon, and are inflated by an electric or gasoline powered plump. The water slide has a water hose in …show more content…
How to pick the best inflatable water slide park?
There are several must-know criteria before picking a product your home:
Recommendation from users. The top toys can be seen easily via Amazon.com, yet their rating and customers’ review should be considered, particularly the latest comments. Of course, you are able to select the reputable brands and plan budget before other elements.
The usage ages, the slide’s dimensions and its weight. An inflatable slide for pre-school children could make teen bored; in return, an adult park might be dangerous for small angels. What’s more, you advisedly measure your play yard to select the ‘bubble’ that is smaller, and/ or a handy one for travelling.
The cracking plastic, recoil and thermal resistance, non-toxic surface. In addition to interested in the style, the buyer ought to take eyes on the information written on the packaging of the product about the water volume the pool can hold, max weight it can resist, the advised level of heat resistance when exposed to sunlight or hot …show more content…
To avoid electric shock, do not wash the unit, never plug in or unplug the appliance with wet hands or while standing in water.
3. Avoid sand and any small particles being sucked into the Blower.
4. To avoid injury, do not direct stream of wind at face or body.
5. To reduce the risk of fire, do not use this product with any solid-state speed control equipment.
6. Connect electrical power cord into a grounded receptical protected by a ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI). Please call for a professional electrician for verification purposes and/or installation of a GFCI receptical if necessary. 7. If the power cord does not work, it must be alternatived by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
1. The Blower has a high volume fan, and is capable of moving lots of wind very quickly.
2. Check the Blower before each usage. Make sure there is no impairment to the Blower before operating.
3. Fix the Blower if necessary.
1. Plug the blower into an equal voltage energy, twist motor.
2. If your blower is attached with a GFCI near the plug and the blower turns off, please watch out the GFCI to resume energy.
3. Turn off motor switch and unplug the Blower after