HRM Task 1
HRM (Human Resources Management) is very important part of the every organization. It plays a vital role. HRM is responsible to hire new employees and to provide them proper training according to the work of the organization. It hires suitable and fit able persons for the work. For the better work performance they did orientations, manage salaries by the position and performance.
Personnel management is a basic function of staff. It includes the organising, controlling, planning and directing. (handa, 2007)
Difference between personal management and HRM:-
Personnel management HRM (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT)
It is a traditional approach. It is modern approach, in simple it is a new version of …show more content…
Which is the first and most important part of the HRM functions.
• HRM has to respect of the employees as human being and workers.
• Make relations good with workers would be more beneficial for the company to gain more profit.
• Employees’ satisfaction with job and opportunities must be followed by the HRM.
• Good training can be make more developments. Because it can provide new employees information and gain skills and knowledge. (chron, 2015)
Contribution of HRM to the plans and strategies:- (strategic planning, n.d.)
As it is mention in the above chart, HRM do plans about external stakeholders’ environment. HRM is not possible about strategies and plans. It motivate the labourers regarding their work. Same as other modern and western countries, New Zealand follows the recruitment policies. Every organization do planning and meetings to make plans and decide to follow the strategies according to the stream of every work. It depends on knowledge how people can be hired, needed and the training which can make them eligible to meet the goals and to achieve the mission and vision of the organization. In simple ways plan and strategies of the company should be meet to the …show more content…
• New has special system of emails to connect with new people to provide them jobs according to their studies and requirements of the companies.
• Face to face meetings are good to know about new persons personally as it requires according to the demands of the organizations to provide good employees to organizations.
Employee is a person who work for an organization according to the roaster of the work to help company to get the goals and to achieve the mission and vision. Employee signs the contract in which the duties of an employee is clearly mentioned. There are some responsibilities of an employee in the term to maintain health and safety:-
• Should wear protective and safe outfits and shoes according to the work like fireman, plumber, engineer, mechanic, etc.
• Keep all the knowledge about machines and work.
• Signs are must to use while doing a job like banners for the road work and wet floor sign for the cleaning.
• One day off from any work and job is must and compulsory for every employee.
An employer is responsible to control all the work of employees and set and give their salaries on time according to the