Functional Area Interrelationships Essay
Kudler Fine Foods is food specialty stores where customers can shop and purchase foods and ingredients that are from different places in the world. Kudler Fine Foods prides themselves on the quality for the foods they find and sell. Founded in 1988 Kudler Fine Foods was fulfilling the needs of the customer who is more conscious of the food and products they use daily. As Kudler Fine Foods grow by opening sustaining the stores currently open and the ones that will open in the future; they will provide quality and service that the customer rarely experiences when grocery shopping.
Apollo Group Inc. (2009) states the Kudler Fine Foods’ vision for the company is to “Kudler Fine Foods will be …show more content…
• It is critical to the company's achievement of an important objective.
• It helps build, sustain, or enhance a core competence or competitive advantage.
• It helps block a competitive threat.
• It helps open up important new market opportunities.
• It mitigates a significant risk to a company's business.
If Kudler Fine Foods were to collaborate with a fine dining restaurant, they could easily gain advantages in the culinary field. They would provide the freshest ingredients to the restaurant and promote their store. The restaurant would save money from the collaboration and the Kudler Fine Foods would increase business