Essay about CW STUDY GUIDE 4
This study guide is a tool designed to prepare students for the Topic 4 Quiz. Instructors will grade the study guide for completion, not for accuracy.
Download the study guide and type in your answers below the questions. Save the study guide to your computer and submit when complete. There is no need to submit the study guide to Turnitin. After submitting the study guide to the instructor, save it for use when taking the Topic 4 Quiz.
The quiz will be graded for accuracy, so take time to seek the correct answers for this study guide before you attempt the quiz. Once you start the quiz, do not exit the quiz until the entire quiz is completed. Exiting out of the quiz before it is complete may result in a zero grade. …show more content…
• For Jesus to test God
• For Jesus to worship the world/ devil
6. How is Jesus described in 1 Corinthians 1:24 and John 1:1?
• 1 Corinthians 1:24 says that Christ is the power and wisdom of God.
• John 1:1 says that Jesus is God and that he was there in the beginning.
7. In the lecture, Jesus is described as fully God and fully man, now briefly describe the Trinity and Jesus’ position in the Trinity.
• God the Father
• God the Son (Jesus Christ who is fully God and fully man)
• God the Holy Spirit
• three persons, same substance, one God
• Jesus, a human that was fully God came to earth to save man, and to be an example of how we should live our lives
8. Briefly describe the kingdom of God as taught in the textbook.
Jesus' kingdom is about the rein of God in human hearts. A citizen of the Kingdom of God can never be complacent about the kingdoms of this world; the power of God in a human heart will help them resist the power of the devil in this world.
9. Read John 10:1-18 and briefly summarize how Jesus cares for His sheep.
Jesus loves and cares for his sheep. He calls his sheep by name. He laid down his life for his sheep.
10. Briefly summarize the context and story of the Parable of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10:29-37.
• Man traveling, was beaten and robbed, left dying
• Priest and Levite ignored him
• Samaritan bound wounds, poured oil and wine, put him on his animal, took care of him in an inn, and paid to