Cis 500 Term Paper Mobile Computing and Social Networks
For More Tutorial Visit: http://homeworktimes.com/
For any Information Email Us: Uopguides@gmail.com
There are thousands of iPhone Apps, iPad Apps, and Android Apps that have been developed to perform a myriad of tasks and processes. Initially, most of these applications were games intended to be played on mobile devices. The popularity of these applications led businesses to ponder whether some of their business process applications that run on desktop platforms and the Web could be redesigned to run on mobile devices. The answer was a resounding yes! For example, Nationwide …show more content…
4. Describe the methods that can be used to decide which platform to support, i.e., iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, or Android.
5. Mobile applications require high availability because end users need to have continuous access to IT and IS systems. Discuss ways of providing high availability.
6. Mobile devices are subjected to hacking at a higher rate than nonmobile devices. Discuss methods of making mobile devices more secure.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with oneinch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or schoolspecific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are
• Explain how the components of an information technology system interrelate in an organizational context.
• Describe the use of network management, Web, wireless, and mobility technologies.