Business Communication Essay
Format: Written Responses
Weight: 20% of final mark
Due Date: After Lesson 10
Assignment 2 covers course content from Lessons 6 to 10. Page references are provided for each question to help you focus on the course readings as you prepare your responses.
Assignment Structure and Marks
|Assignment Section |Percentage of Mark |
|Section 1: Communication Features |20 |
|Section 2: Groups’ Shared Interests and Features |20 |
|Section 3: User …show more content…
Here are two examples of my personal computer-mediated competency and how I adapted my message to the chosen social medium and shaped the message to the users’ needs.
1. I am a Real Estate Estate Broker, and I often communicate with my clients online via email, therefore it is very important to always have a concise direction with my emails to lead my clients to a particular action; to lease a property, buy a property or sell a property with me. In these emails I analyze the following criteria before I start my communication:
• Speak in a reader-beneficial tone.
• Use detailed knowledge to quickly present knowledge of their desire goal and how I am able to help them reach it.
• Make it easy for my clients to respond.
• Includes only necessary information to keep the email short and concise
• Anticipate and overcome objections they may have such as buyers entering a sellers market.
The users needs are extremely important when I am directing an email to persuade or influence a direction of actions