19 Minutes Answers Essay
2. Peter questions his mother on how her and Lewis came to be. Lacy advises him to share his heart and go for what he wants. Although, she provides Peter with hope she fails to let him know that if he does get rejected it doesn’t define him.
3. Lacy assumes Peter has developed a crush on girl after he takes an interest in how Lewis and her got together.
4. Sex is one of the …show more content…
11. Courtney converses with Peter and gives him false hope for his relationship with Josie. She does this for her own amusement because she knows Peter will most likely embarrass himself.
12. When Courtney confronted Peter she told him Josie reciprocates his feelings for her. In his excitement Peter doesn’t consider that Courtney could be lying and tries to hang out with her in the cafeteria.
13. Matt starts to recite words from Peters email and pulls down his pants to humiliate Peter for threating his relationship.
14. After the incident at school Peter ripped the picture of him and Josie out of his locker and urinated on it repeating the phrase fuck you all.
15. Josie looks up how to naturally terminate a pregnancy from home on the computer. She doesn’t want to go through the humiliation or drama of communicating with an adult as a result of desperation she looks into unhealthy ways of having a miscarriage.
16. Mr. Weatherhall, Peter’s neighbor, an old retired cop who seems to be set in his ways and is the stereotypical elderly man. Peter first enters his house to borrow gas for his lawn mower.
17. Joey used to tell Peter that Mr. Weatherhall hid a pistol in his flour and when he