Why I Am Observing Class Essay
1. Raise your hand before you speak.
2. Ask to go to the restroom. You need to be released with the hall pass.
3. Be kind and respectful to one another; avoid any profanity and discouraging words to your classmates.
4. Turn off your cell phones in the class; all confiscated phones or electronic devices will be sent to the administrator’s office.
5. Use the classroom supplies carefully and put it back when you’re done.
6. Hold your silence while the teacher or presenting student is talking.
7. If you have a suggestion or complaint, talk to your teacher/I.A. after the class.
8. Do cheat, copy, and/or lie.
9. Always give your best efforts; be punctual and prompt.
10. No food or drinks in the classroom; water is allowed in a bottle.