Informative Speech: Important Benefits Of Drinking Water
General Function: To persuade
Specific Purpose: To persuade my audience to drink water daily.
Type of Proposition: Question of Fact
Organizational Design: Categorical
Attention-Arousing and Orienting Material:
“Has anyone drink any water today?” Well, I am going to talk about the benefits of drinking water and how it can actually help you daily or even later on in life. Uniquely, our human body is composed of 60% of water. That is a high amount, indeed. So, it is important to intake a good amount of water daily into our systems.
For many years, my favorite beverage has always been water. Many people find it strange that I always choose water over any other …show more content…
Preview of Main Points:
Today, I would like to discuss the benefits of drinking water and how water can help you in the short term and long term.
(Translation: Let’s begin by looking at the benefits of drinking water)
I. Benefits of drinking water
A. Drinking water is a essential to your health
1. By eating foods and drinking water can replace the amount of water that is lost each day in urine.
2. Water have several healthy benefits that improves moods, digestion, adsorption, circulation, creation of salvia, transportation of salvia, and transportation of nutrients, maintain the proper body temperature. Relieves fatigue, migraines, helps with headaches, helps in digestion and constipation, aid of weight loss, flushes out toxins, and good for skin.
II. Drinking more water everyday can help you gain tremendous health benefits
A. Water helps your body to function properly
1. Every cell in your body needs water.
a) Therefore, you will need water in order to survive.
2. Since your body consist of 2/3 of water, if you do not have enough water to your brain, it cannot function properly, and it will lead to a headache.
3. Many health benefits of drinking water can also help with weight …show more content…
Quick methods and material you should know…
1. Always carry a bottle of water, which according to (Greenhaven Press).
2. Set a reminder to drink water every day.
a) putting it in your notes or note cards to drink water
b) scheduling it in your phone to drink water daily
c) On any free time, watch the clock from the beginning of every hour to cleanse your body with water.
3. Another thing that I mentioned earlier is to substitute any beverages that you drink for water. (Such as tea, coffee, and etc...)
a) It will make a big difference in your energy level
b) As well as you can use crystal light to put in your water to make it taste better to your needs.
c) Calculate the amount of water you use on a piece of paper or note card of the total amount you use daily to see if you under or over, because it is just enough poisonous of not drinking water as it is drinking it.
d) Exercise!!! Choose to take care of your body (the movement exercise that you produce usually begins the extra need of more water is needed) as in being thirsty of more of an intake.
Signal the End:
As I come to an end,
I hope my material and benefits of drinking water helps you in the long