Do Life Insurance Companies View You Negatively Following A Stroke?
However, after a stroke, your options for getting approved for life insurance dwindle significantly. You should AVOID applying for life insurance with every company with the goal of getting a reduced rate for life insurance.
With that out of the way, here’s the silver lining; by remaining informed, you can learn the ins and outs of what insurance companies are looking for when it comes to writing policies for stroke survivors. Armed with information about insurance ratings for stroke survivors, you can reduce the cost of your life insurance.
The following are questions we will cover so that you can be prepared for your life insurance application:
• Do life insurance companies view you negatively following a stroke?
• What questions will you be asked following a stroke?
• Does the time since your stroke matter when you apply for life insurance?
• Will my age at the time of the stroke impact the insurance application?
• Am I eligible for life insurance after experiencing multiple strokes?
• What’s the cost of life insurance for stroke victims?
• How can I lower the cost of life insurance after experiencing a stroke?
• What life insurance company is best for individuals who’ve had a stroke?