2. I have attempted the iNZight Quiz. ID: 918710526
a. 45% in the final exam.
b. The 80% is determined by the Mid semester test and the Exam. There are two options for the distribution of the percentages based on which is the highest at the end of assessments. The first is the mid semester test is worth 20% and the Exam 60% or the mid semester test is worth 10% and the exam worth 70%.
The distribution of the data is positively skewed. The data observed contains 390 variables, the lowest value recorded is 0 and the highest is 38. The mean saturated fat value is 9.32 with the values being spread out indicating variation in the data. There is over 75% of data under 13 with the other 25% were spread out to the maximum value.
The overall trend for Easy is positively skewed data whereas for the hard difficulty the data looks approximately normally distributed with a small positive skew. There is a significantly larger proportion of data in the easy difficulty category compared to the hard category. In the easy distribution, there is a large amount of the data with levels of saturated fat less than 10.
c. There is an overall positive trend for the level of saturated fat in the total fat amount. As the total of fat …show more content…
In study two the overall difference cannot be solely due to the length of the ads. This is because there are other confounding variables that are likely to impact the recall abilities of a given person. It is likely that there is a natural difference between recall ability between individuals and although the group is randomly selected this variable has not been accounted for. By chance, one group could have a group of people who have education training that required them to have better recall skills compared to less educated people. There could be differences not only in education but age of the participants and this distribution between the two