• 4. Brand Planning AssessmentThe FedEx PositionWho are the main competitors?UPS
• 5. Brand Planning AssessmentThe FedEx PositionWhat are the points of parity?-Both companies ship packagesBoth online services allow you to track packages, order supplies and pay bills.What are the points of difference?-FedEx has 3 times as many …show more content…
• 13. Brand Growth AnalysisFedEx – A Branded HouseSolution:FedEx developed a brand architecture and naming system that extended the FedEx brand without compromising its integrity. The system uses a different color and descriptor to distinguish each operating company.By retaining the well-known wordmark’s letterforms and white space, each operation benefits from identification as part of FedEx. Showcases the broad diversity of the product offering while building the core brand.
• 15. Brand Growth AnalysisNew Brand ArchitectureMade public with a large surge of advertising commercials visible changed appearance of the FedEx delivery trucks. FedEx BrandEasily recognizable and has become a strong icon in business and everyday living
• 16. Brand Growth AnalysisFedEx acquires Kinko’s – 2004The two brands merged to create “FedEx Kinkos” leveraging the historical strength of both companiestogetherKinko’s brand = well known resource for everyday small to medium size businesses. FedEx Brand = global, full-service, leadership, customer service, efficiency, reliability and innovation.FedEx Office Kinko’s name lost