8. What does leadership means to you? Leadership is setting the example for others to follow and respecting individuals as different human beings.
9. How do you feel about facilitating change? Change is good and vital for an organization to grow into prosperity.
10. How do you apply motivation to your employees? Motivation comes from encouragement and recognition of accomplishments regardless of how small or large.
11. How do you improve communications? Communication can be improved by visiting different offices, emails, telephoning or just by sending a gift card for lunch.
12. Do you use group dynamics? Group dynamics are used in office meetings or potluck mentoring sessions.
13. How do you fell about the company compensation and benefits? Compensation is bases on the certification level of each individual. Benefits are available to all employees whom chose to apply.
14. What is the decision making process? The decision process starts in the tax office with the associate and their office