Essay on Bus 515 Midterm Exam Assignment
Supply chain management involves managing:
• the flow of internal information only.
• the flow of materials and information from suppliers and buyers to the final customer.
• the flow of raw materials to inventory only.
• managing the stock room supply only.
Multiple Choice Question 14
A company with a low customer contact that is capital intensive is called:
• a farm
• industrial era operations management
Multiple Choice Question 50
When was the first mathematical model for inventory management developed?
Multiple Choice Question 68
Operations management personnel perform a variety of functions, …show more content…
• pizzas produced / number of workers used
• pizzas produced / number of ovens
• pizzas produced / cost of workers and ingredients
• pizzas produced / cost of all inputs used
• labor hours / pizzas produced
Multiple Choice Question 36
Suppose that a plant has a daily productivity of 0.85 parts per employee? What can we conclude?
• the plant must be very labor-intensive
• the plant is not earning profits
• the plant must be highly automated
• the plant should lay off workers
Online Homework Help Strayer University BUS 515 Study Guide
Multiple Choice Question 29
Which one of these refers to reducing the number of parts and features of the product whenever possible?
• design automation
• design simplification
• design specification
• design reduction
• design standardization
Multiple Choice Question 24
Which of the following is not included in the preliminary design and testing stage?
• prototypes are built and tested
• “bugs” are worked out
• revising the design based on test results
• the product design idea is evaluated according to the needs of the major business functions
• design engineers translate general performance specifications into technical specifications
Multiple Choice Question 25
During the final design and testing stage:
• the product achieves full production.