Bus 475 Entire Course - Strayer ( Dqs - 3 Assignments - Quizez)
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JohnMate1122@gmail.com
week 1 discussion
"Assessing Stakeholder Positions" Please respond to the following:
• From the e-Activity, use the provided map in Figure 1.4 of the textbook to classify each of Kellogg’s stakeholders according to each stakeholder’s salience to the company. Suggest two (2) potential disadvantages associated with your classification of each stakeholder, and provide two (2) recommendations geared toward helping to …show more content…
"Business and Government Relations" Please respond to the following:
• From the discussion case in Chapter 8, examine the argument for and against the regulation of derivatives. Suggest at least two (2) reasons the government should or should not regulate the trading of derivatives. Provide a rationale for your suggestions.
• From the e-Activity, debate it: Lobbyists should not be permitted to have unlimited access to government officials. Justify your response.
"Sustainable Development and the Environment" Please respond to the following:
• From the first e-Activity, analyze two (2) reasons why a corporation is able to justify its participation in the LEED certification program as responsible environmental management, considering the associated costs. Provide a rationale for your response.
• From the second e-Activity, examine the most important ways in which the company that you have researched is implementing sustainable development. Evaluate the extent to which the sustainable development program contributes to profitability for the company in question. Provide at least two (2) examples of the profits the company has made to support