Bis 220 Introduction to Computer Applications and Systems /Complete Class
Click Link below To Purchase: http://homework-aid.com/BIS-220-Complete-Class-256.htm BIS 220 Week 1 Individual Information Technology Acts Paper
Select two of the following acts to research:
• Do Not Call Implementation Act, 2003
• Controlling the Assault of Non-solicited Pornography and Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act, 2003
• Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), 2002
• Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act (US Patriot Act), 2001, renewed 2006
• Children’s Internet Protection Act, 2000
• Financial Services Modernization Act, 1999
• Children’s Online Privacy Protection …show more content…
• A table of contents
• A table
• A minimum of two styles
• An image
Either a bulleted or numbered list
BIS 220 Week 3 Individual Types of Electronic Commerce Activity
Resources: Types of Electronic Commerce Activity
Complete the Types of Electronic Commerce Activity.
Take a screen shot of the completed activity, and submit it to your instructor in a Microsoft® Word document.
Learning Team Scenario: Imagine you are an employee of Party Plates, a company that manufactures decorative paper plates and napkins for special events. Your team has been assigned a new project. The president of your company has tasked you with improving the efficiency of the current information systems used in the sales department, because the current systems are somewhat antiquated. Your organization is currently using Microsoft® Excel® to track all personnel data, but would like to migrate to a relational database like Microsoft® Access®. You have also been tasked with identifying potential collaborative software that may improve internal communications and help streamline some of the work processes for the sales department.
Prepare a 350- to 700-word proposal addressing the potential implementation of new information systems in your organization.
Explain the usefulness of converting data currently held in Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets into a relational database using