Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Interviews Essay
Disadvantages of using questionnaires:
• Like other evaluations, it is done usually after the event; therefore people tend to forget important issues.
• If the questionnaire is too long, people tend to answer carelessly.
Advantages of using questionnaires:
• A large amount of information can be collected in a short period of time and cost effective.
• May be analyzed more scientifically and objectively than other ways of research.
Disadvantages of using interviews:
• Interviews may be costly
• Interviews may be very time consuming.
Advantages of using interviews:
• Allow more detailed questions to be asked.
• Interviews can be used to get detailed information about the persons personal feeling, their perceptions and opinions.
Disadvantages of using observations:
• Many people become uncomfortable when being watched and could change their behavior while being observed.
• Interruptions during an observation could affect the tasks being performed. Advantages of using observations:
• With observations, you have first-hand knowledge…