Why You Are Responsible For Admitting Students With An English Language School
1. What is your name and how old are you?
2. What country do you come from?
3. How long have you been in this country?
4. Did you come to this country with your family?
5. How many family members do you live with?
6. Do you have any children?
7. Are you married?
8. What do you do for fun? Do you have any hobbies?
9. What are your favorite foods?
10. Describe a fun trip you have taken.
11. What kinds of transportation do you use to get around town?
12. Are you currently working or are a student?
13. What is your profession or the field of your study as a student?
14. Do you enjoy your job or work as a student?
15. Do you find that it is hard to communicate in English to your peers?
16. What is your highest level of education? Did you learn English in this school?
17. What are your expectations to learn at this English Language school?
18. What do you believe your areas of difficulties are in the English language?
19. In what areas are your abilities strongest in the English language?
20. Are you able to commit the necessary time and effort needed to be able to participate in this class?
2 Look online for information…