Visual Of Traffic Collision And The Aftermath ( Video ) Essay
• Traffic Template
• Internet Access (i.e. YouTube)
• Copy Paper
• Traffic Crash Management Guide // http://www.alibris.com/Traffic-Accident-Management-Donald-J-Basham/book/6771463 by Donald J Basham
• Visual of Traffic Collision and the aftermath (VIDEO)
Students would be able to create a traffic accident diagram utilizing the above preparation material. Student would be able to follow specific guidelines to create a NOT to Scale incident and subsequently write a narrative of the accident scene.
In law enforcement, either as Police Officers or Public Service Aides/Community Specialist, you will respond and handle several traffic accident reports throughout the day. Every time, its vitally important that you respond safely, conduct a fact-finding investigation, and issue a citation to the at-fault driver. You’ll need to be prepared to respond and conduct the investigation in a professional manner and be equipped with specific knowledge and technical skills to perform well. Students would need to complete three traffic crash diagrams and three reports/narrative detailing the contributing causes, etc.
The student will:
Facilitate communications between parties to exchange drivers’ information
Determine fault for the crash and issue the citation
• Complete a Uniform Traffic Citation when there is a violation of Statutes 316, 318, 320 and/or 322
• Describe steps to clear the crash scene at the end of crash…