1. The average house in the United States (US) is 2150sq. ft.
2. A downsized house is around 1100sq. ft.
3. A “large” small house is 750 sq. ft.
4. An efficiency house is 500 sq. ft.
5. A little house is 400 sq. ft.
6. A tiny house is 300 sq. ft.
7. A compact house is 200 sq. ft.
8. A micro house is 150 sq. ft.
In general, the average cost (per person) of living per year is the below mentioned respective countries are:
1. America: $20,194
2. Canada: $12,464
3. United Arab Emirates (U.A.E):
a. Normal Area: 7,500 Dirhams .i.e. …show more content…
The cost of building a decent & simple cob house in around $(3,000-4,000). The basic idea of building this kind of house is that we can target those people amongst the local market who are willing to live a simple & natural but high standard living (within their budget). In nowadays world, the cost of building a house of size (146 sq. ft.) is around $821.92 (per sr. ft.).
3. The cost of a Vardo Tiny House can be divided under two sub-categories:
a. Short-Vardo Tiny House: It is a 10-ft. utility trailer with a withstanding capability of around 5,000Ibs at its single axel (approx. 2267.962). Whereas, the interior square footage is about 56.
b. Long-Vardo Tiny House: It is a 12-ft. utility trailer with a withstanding capability of around 3,500lbs or 5,000Ibs at its dual axel. The interior space is around 88 sq. foot.
4. The cost of building a Recreational Vehicle (RV) is about:
a. $10,000 for adventurers (let’s say weekend trip with family)
b. $(20,00-35,000) for medium range RVs.
Similarly, the price can vary from a few thousands up to a million thousand or