200 Correctly Answered Questions
Remember to check out ACCNerd.com for the latest updates.
1. “Power prices” use price as a key strategic tool. These “power prices” have discovered the highly ________ effect of price on the bottom line.
2. Some intermediaries use the following: strategic planning, advanced information systems, sophisticated marketing tools, measure performance on a return-on-investment basis, segment their markets, improve their target marketing and positioning, and ________.
A. dominant the manufacturers they do business with
B. contend with …show more content…
7. A company can add new products through acquisition or development. The acquisition route can take three forms. The company can buy other companies, it can acquire patents from other companies, or it can buy a ________ or _________ from another company. A. license/receive permission B. franchise/co-brand C. franchise/acquire rights D license/franchise
8. New-to-the- world products are ________. A. new products that allow a company to enter an established market for the first time B. new products that provide improved performance or greater perceived value and replace existing products C. existing products that are targeted to new markets or market segments D. new products that supplement established product lines (package sizes, flavors, and so on) E. new products that create an entirely new market
9. The chief disadvantage to a firm that decides to follow a product specialization strategy in selecting target markets is ________. A. logistics can become a nightmare B. competitors can easily copy any new product introductions C. e-commerce becomes difficult for the company D. the product may be supplanted by an entirely new technology E. no synergy exists