Romeo and juliet bad luck Essay
Act 1: 1st Problem
This is when Romeo and his friends find out that the Capulet’s are having a party and they decide to go crash the party. This is when Romeo sees Juliet the first time and they both fall in love with each other at first site.
Act 2: 2nd Problem
This is when Romeo decided that Juliet was too pretty and he could not stay away from her, and he went to the Capulet’s orchard to go say good night to Juliet. Also one of the biggest mistakes in the whole story, Romeo and Juliet decide to get married. At the ending of …show more content…
That is not the worst part, Juliet gets up right after Romeo dies and decides to kill her self for real this time. So they both are dead and all this is tragedy.
1) If Romeo had not gone to the party he would not have met Juliet.
2) Even if Romeo did go to the party, he should not have went back to the Capulet’s Orchard. If he didn’t he would have not decided to get married.
3) It goes back to the first solution, if Romeo didn’t go to the party he would not have made Paris his enemy and so Mercutio would have not gotten killed. Also Romeo would not have gotten banished from Verona.
4) If Juliet had not taken the poison from Friar Lawrence, Romeo would have not came back but that would also created a problem since Juliet would have gotten married to Paris. Also Friar Lawrence should have sent the letter to Romeo to tell him the idea.
5) If Romeo had not bought the poison he could have waited for Juliet to wake up and they both would have survived.
6) If their families were not enemies their relation would have not been a problem. Also it isn’t Romeo and Juliet’s fault since they were just grown into the hatred between the