Questions On Learning Analysis Worksheet Essay
ACCRS: K.W.1 : Use a combination of drawing, dictating, and writing to compose opinion pieces in which they tell a reader the topic or the name of the book
Not Yet What Happened? Accommodation/Modification
1. Read story to class as a whole. Y Random questions presented throughout to ensure comprehension. Allowed students additional time to look over photos of story if needed.
2. Decide who is the main character of the story. Y Most were able to identify main characters. For those not able to identify main character, we as a whole recapped the story and deciphered who was the main person of interest.
3. We determined what came first, second, and last in story. Y As a whole, we discussed and charted some of the key components of the story and developed an understanding of what order they should be presented. Students in need of more assistance were broken into smaller groups to discuss with their peers. They listed them in order of 1, 2, and 3.
4. We discussed what some examples of opening statements could be. Y Chorally, we charted and discussed what some possible opening statements for our book could look like. For those unable to express themselves in writing, we illustrated pictures of some possible cover photos for their book.
5. We touched on the topic of how our opening statement should be connected to our ending statement. Y Chorally, we charted and discussed some potential ending statements that are directly related to our…