Sensitive skin needs to be handled with utmost care. If you have sensitive skin, sunspots, rashes, itching and pimples are very common. Vi-Tae’s Patchouli Soap is a one of a kind soap that not only helps to soothe sensitive skin; it also helps to get rid of body odor. Packed with antiseptic, antibacterial, astringent, antiphlogistic and antifungal properties, Patchouli helps to heal injured skin just as easily.
Since Patchouli is also a natural deodorant, it gives the user an earthy-divine aroma which calms the senses and controls foul odor. Studies show that the scent of Patchouli can also help release dopamine and serotonin; hormones which make a person feel good. No wonder Patchouli …show more content…
To maximize Get Lathered Up’s benefits on your body, simply use it as suggested below:
1. Our Patchouli Soap works and glides best on wet skin, so be sure to splash some water unto your body to do that.
2. Using a mixture of up and down and circular motions glide the soap all over your body, taking care not to use too much pressure and not going over an area more than twice. This is because with our soap, you don’t need as much to get the cleansing you need. Alternately, you may also rub the soap unto a washcloth or loofah and use that to distribute the soap all over the body.
3. Once your whole body is all soaped up, place the soap in a dry container and begin working the soap unto your body with your hands or a washcloth concentrating on areas which needs the most benefit from this Soap.
4. Allow the soap to remain on the skin for 10 to 30 seconds or longer as you cleanse other areas of your body. Rinse with warm water and finish off with either normal temperature or slightly cool water to seal in your skin’s …show more content…
Once you are done bathing, a quick rinse in the shower would take care of any residue or dirt. We really do suggest doing a quick rinse after bathing in the tub because individuals have very sensitive skin which may get irritated and itchy when soap, dead skin, dirt, and other residues remain on it.
4. Pat your skin dry and you’re done using Get Lathered Up’s Patchouli Soap in the tub!
5. In order to pamper your skin a little bit more, a bit of moisturizer won’t hurt. Lastly, don’t forget to ‘save’ the soap properly for later use.
HOW TO SAVE THE SOAP AFTER USE SO IT CAN LAST LONGER
Just as we have carefully crafted our soap for your use, we are sure that you would want to get the most out of it as well.
When used correctly, a bar of ‘Get Lathered Up’s Patchouli Soap’ should last for approximately 3 to 4 weeks (this has been verified by other customers).
In order to increase the longevity of your soap, for you to enjoy its benefits for longer, simply make sure that you place it in a covered container with drainage holes in it. This would protect your soap from humidity as well as ensure it would not be sitting and melting on a puddle of water which usually happens when you simply leave it exposed in the