Gary Newberry Case Study
Trading not only has a large potential reward, but also a large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any …show more content…
What are you afraid of?
26. Do you minimize your trading mistakes?
27. Have you developed a purpose to your trading?
28. Are you committed to playing to win?
29. Do you trade at a committed level of responsibility in terms of producing specific results?
30. What steps are you taking to developing self-mastery?
31. Are you self-critical?
32. Do you often view your own efforts as insignificant or insufficient?
33. Are you caught up with a range of time-consuming activities that absorb attention and distract you from taking responsibility for the full development of your interests?
34. Do you accept failure?
35. Do you accept winning?
SharkMethod Trading™ is designed to be defensive. Don’t become infatuated or fall in love with a position or a certain market. Take what the market gives you, and by all means, don’t linger with a loser. It is all right to leave money on the table. Take that profit, or better yet, move your stop and let that baby ride. Start hunting for the next trade. Don’t get too obsessed with the whole process. Take what the market gives you and don’t get emotionally wrapped up in the whole