Essay about Company Case Bitvic: Creating New Flavor
BRITIVIC: CREATING A BRAND FLAVOUR
Part I: Brief Background History of Britvic
- Mid 19thC Chelmsford a chemist begins creating homemade soft drinks
- 1986 Tango acquired
- 1987 Pepsi - first 20 years bottling arrangement agreed in the UK
- 1995 Robinsons acquired
- 2000 Orchid Drinks acquired, inc. Amé/Purdeys
- 2004 Ben Shaws acquired, inc. Pennine Water
- 2006 drench launched and The Really Wild Drinks Company is established
- 2007 Robinsons Smooth and Fruit Shoot 100% launched
- 2008 PepsiCo awards Britvic a 15 year bottling agreement for V Water
- 2008 PepsiCo awards Britvic a 7 year bottling agreement for Gatorade
- 2009 PepsiCo awards Britvic a 4 year bottling agreement for Lipton Ice Tea
Part II: …show more content…
Augmented Product: • Good customer support (ie. Accessible and fast ) • After care, easy to find contact details.
2. What are the sources of brand equity for any given Britvic brand?
Normally, brand equity is result from deep customer relationship. So I can say familiarity towards the customers enhances Britvic’s brand equity. Britvic has a lot of brands so each customer group for one kind of brands easily become customer for another brand. Based on that, Britvic can get their loyal customers. For instance, the fans of pepsi and 7ups can also become the fan of Britvic. Also their marketing campaign made it able to form brand equity. They tried to connect Pepsi with football, Robinson with Wimbledon tournament, and drench with 'Brains'. As a result, when they see football, Wimbledon, Brains, Britvic come across their mind.
3. What marketing targeting and positioning would you recommend for a selected Britvic brand?
Target market of