Essay on Bus 475 Week 2 Knowledge Check Uop New Tutorials
1. Compared with other approaches to business, the marketing concept is distinct in that it
• focuses on sales
• produces new products and services
• creates a broad assortment of products
• focuses on satisfying customers' needs
Quiz Answers just a click away BUS 475 Week 2 Knowledge Check
2. A company provides its advertising agency with a statement about a new product to use in designing an advertising campaign, and this statement includes a description of the target market, the product type, the primary benefits of using the product, and how this product is different from, and better than, competitive products. What type of statement is this?
• …show more content…
To download the complete answer check BUS 475 Week 4 Knowledge Check
8. Bull Gator Industries is considering a new assembly line costing $6,000,000. The assembly line will be fully depreciated by the simplified straight line method over its 5-year depreciable life. Operating costs of the new machine are expected to be $1,100,000 per year. The existing assembly line has 5 years remaining before it will be fully depreciated and has a book value of $3,000,000. If sold today the company would receive $2,400,000 for the existing machine. Annual operating costs on the existing machine are $2,100,000 per year. Bull Gator is in the 46 percent marginal tax bracket and has a required rate of return of 12 percent. Calculate the net present value of replacing the existing machine. Note. Due to rounding and method of calculation, your answer might vary slightly. Choose the closest answer.
Download for answers BUS 475 Week 2