Essay on Bus 311 Business Law Entire Course Material
Follow the link below to purchase
Visit Website: http://www.homeworkarena.com/
Please contact us for more Tutorial & Help
BUS 311 Week 1 DQ 1 Applying the Law to a Set of Facts Applying the Law to a Set of Facts. Read the Hypothetical Case Problem #1 at the end of Chapter 1 and respond to these questions
1. If Javier sued Energy-Auto Inc., identify who would be the plaintiff and the defendant.
2. In which state or states can the suit be brought?
3. Assume that Javier incurred $100,000 in damages.
a) Analyze whether the suit can be brought in federal court
b) Explain the …show more content…
2. Did the Wentzes perform under the contract?
3. Did the court find specific performance to be an adequate legal remedy in this case?
4. Why did the court refuse to help Campbell in enforcing its legal contract?
5. How could Campbell change its contract in the future so as to avoid the unconstitutionality problem? BUS 311 Week 2 DQ 2 The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). Read the Ace Heating and Cooling scenario in your text and answer the following questions:
a. Under UCC 2-302, who has the best chance of getting out of the contract due to unconsionability?
b. The symbol for justice features a woman wearing a blindfold illustrating that the law should be applied the same way regardless of who the parties are. Does the UCC rule seem to contradict this? Which approach do you think is more ethical?
c. Note that both Glamour and Shady Rest are businesses, and courts rarely find that contracts between two businesses are unconscionable. The rationale is that a business is a sophisticated entity, familiar with transactions and able to protect itself. Do you think Glamour and Shady Rest are in a comparable position in regard to this contract? Why or why not? BUS 311 Week 2 Assignment Critical Analysis Paper Critical Analysis Paper. Give an example of a contract that you or someone you know entered into (for example, rental agreement, cell