Training Need Analysis and Evaluation of Training Effectiveness
AT BHEL, HARIDWAR
• To assess how the organizational objectives will be realized through the delivery of a staff training programme that will focus on improved and/or changed skills, knowledge and/or attitudes of those directly involved or affected by the ‘change’
• To understand the process and importance of measuring training effectiveness in the organization
• To measure the expressed needs of training effectiveness at work place from the individual
• To find out the obstacles in the proper utilization and increase the effectiveness of Training programs and try to suggest remedial measures wherever possible.
SCOPE OF STUDY :
• Study of the …show more content…
Meaning and Definition:
After an employee is selected, placed and introduced, he or she needs to be provided with training facilities. The training is the act of increasing the knowledge and skill of an employee for doing the particular job. Training is a short term educational process and utilizing systematic and organized procedure by which an employee is learned the technical knowledge.
Staimez: defines ‘Training is a short term process utilizing a systematic and organized procedure by which non-managerial personnel to learn technical knowledge and skill”