Essay Str 581 Capstone Final Examination Part One Uop Tutorials
1. Because practical considerations make job tryouts for all candidates infeasible, it is necessary to __________ the relative level of job performance for each candidate on the basis of available information.
2. Some studies indicate the best approach for transformational change may have the chief executive officer create an atmosphere for change
• but let others decide how to initiate change
• and begin establishing a vision
• but carefully set limits for the program
• and establish a reward system
Find the final exam answers here STR 581 Capstone Final …show more content…
• summarizing only the areas of agreement
• interruptions to get your point across
8. Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?
• Time management
• Quality management
• Environmental management
• Continuous improvement management
9. Training that results in ______ is costly because of the cost of training (which proved to be useless) and the cost of hampered performance.
• negative transfer of training
• applicability of training
• reinforcement of training
• simulation of training
Want to see the complete Individual Assignment Check..?? Click STR 581 Week 1 Knowledge Check
10. As a university student, your institution’s social principles and practices reflect on you, as a stakeholder, in the organization. Therefore, it is your right to question how these practices should be evaluated in relation to the social issues that the school is addressing. If your university provides job-share programs, builds a day-care facility, and only uses recycled paper, it could be said to be ________.
• fulfilling its social obligation
• socially image conscious
• socially responsive
• socially aware
11. According to the job characteristics model, autonomy is defined as the degree to which
• a job requires completion of a whole and identifiable piece of work
• a job has an impact on the lives or