Primary Components Of Risk Management Case Study
27. Which of the following is not a part of a quantitative risk assessment? - BCP - Is not part of quantitative risk assessment
28. What are the primary components of business continuity management (BCM)? -Planning for Disasters - part of business continuity management (BCM), which includes both: BCP and DRP
29. Which of the following determines the extent of the impact that a particular incident would have on business operations over time? - Business Impact Analysis (BIA) - determines the extent of the impact that a particular incident would have on a business operations over time.
30. What does risk management directly affect? - Risk Management - Directly affects security controls
31. Which of the following is a cipher that shifts each letter in the English alphabet a fixed number of positions, with Z wrapping back to A? - Caesar
32. Identify a security objective that adds value to a business. - Authorization - Adds value to a business.
33. Which of the following is an asymmetric encryption …show more content…
34. Identify a security principle that can be satisfied with an asymmetric digital signature and not by a symmetric signature. - Nonrepudiation - Which security principle can you satisfy with an asymmetric digital signature but not a symmetric one?
35. Which of the following is a mechanism for accomplishing confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and nonrepudiation? -Cryptography - Accomplishes Four Security Goals: Confidentiality, Integrity, Authentication, Nonrepudiation
36. In which OSI layer do you find FTP, HTTP, and other programs that end users interact with? - Application Layer - This is responsible for interacting with end users.
37. Identify the configuration that is best for networks with varying security levels, such general users, a group of users working on a secret research project, and a group of executives. - Multilayered Firewalls - Multilayered firewalls are useful when you have networks with different security levels.
38. Which of the following would you not expect to find on a large network? -Only small networks still use HUBS
39. Which of the following is a weakness of WLANs? SSID - Is a weakness of WLANS. SSID