Do not plant flowering trees and shrubs immediately nearto building entrances or along the walkways.
Remove sting from individuals with the help of a vacuum or flyswatter.
In exterior surfaces including walls, masonry steps, buildings, bleachers, fences, playground equipment, etc. eliminate harborage by sealing openings.
Clean up and store food and drink spills immediately.
Store food items and drink to be consumed outdoors in sealed containers.
Use of Neem and Barbaka:
Plant extracts along with their biological activities a rich source of natural chemical compounds utilized in various applications. The extracts of neem and Barbaka have positive results against honeybee pathogenic microbes so they are …show more content…
Nest removal and Evaluation Method
2. OLDROYD.,T. BENJAMIN.,P. (2006). “Asian Honey Bees” Biology Conservation, and Human Interactions Cambridge, Massachusetts and London, England. Harvard University 54(9)
3. "Facts about Honeybees". Back Yard Beekeepers Association. 2017. Ed 3rd.
4. BRODSCHNEIDER.,Y. ROBERT.,h. CRAILSHEIM. KARL., (2010-05-01). "Nutrition and health in honey bees". Apidologie. 41 (3): 278–294.
5. ANDERSON., T. LEROY., M. DIETZ., A. (1976). "Pyridoxine Requirement of the Honey Bee (Apis mellifera) For Brood Rearing". Apidologie .67(8). Pp.456-457
6. KARASOV.,A. WILLIAM.,H MARTINEZ.,D. CARLOS.,G. (2008). ”How Animals Process Energy, Nutrients, and Toxins. Princeton”. Physiological Ecology: WONGSIRISIRIWAT pp. 63–66.
7. O'MALLEY., ELLIS.,A. at all. 2007. African Honey Bee Information for School Administrators. 140-142. Nov. 21, 2011.
8. ELLIS., J. NEAL.,J. 2007 “Bee-Proofing for Florida Citizens.” 143-144. 22(6) Nov. 21, 2012.
9. articles.extension. of honey bee species.54(5) .page. 209 “ipm action plan for honeybee”.1999
10. Science forum. 2000. Beekeep. info for a treatise on modern honey bee management/ managing diseases and pests/biological control in beekeeping. Ed. 2nd