Mkt 571 Final Exam Latest Question Answers Essay
1. Which component of a marketing audit includes major developments in income, prices, savings, and credit that affect the company?
2. Marketers must see themselves as benefit providers. For example, when a shopper purchases new shoes, he or she expects the shoes to cover his or her feet and allow him or her to walk unobstructed. This is an example of what level in the consumer-value hierarchy?
• Core benefit
• Pure tangible product
• Basic product
• Potential benefit
3. What type of strategy consists of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing, and differentiated pricing?
• Regular prices
• …show more content…
• first entry
• parallel entry
• late entry
• early entry
9. What can enhance the value of Web-based shopping experiences to serve as personal shopping assistants or Web-site guides?
Complete paper here MKT 571
10. Through its cutting-edge point-of-sale inventory, management technology, and highly efficient shipping practices, Wal-Mart is able to keep its inventory expenditure extremely low and to pass these savings on to consumers in the form of low prices. Wal-Mart’s strategy is best described as ________.
• Overall cost leadership
• market development
• integrative growth
11. If the Ford GT is designed to accelerate to 50 miles per hour within 10 seconds, and every Ford GT coming off the assembly line does this, the model is said to have high ________.
• conformance quality
12. Which control should periodically reassess its approach to the marketplace with a good marketing audit?
• Marketing control
• Ethical control
• Performance control
• Strategic control
Want more details? Download now MKT 571 Entire Course
13. What is the perceived monetary value of the bundle of economic, functional, and psychological benefits